Jobs are strenuous and physical. Work is done outside in all weather; on top of roofs; climbing ladders; lifting heavy bales of roofing materials. Therefore, a person desiring to work as a Roof Installer or Passer, must verify that they can physically do the requirements of the job.
TO BE COMPLETED BY ALL PERSONS DESIRING A POSITION:
Job offers are conditioned upon completion of this Questionnaire. This Questionnaire is used to assist us in hiring employees to positions suited to any physical or medical limitations based on information provided. This information will be maintained confidential.
In the event your response to these questions raises concerns on our part that you cannot safety perform an essential function of the job you have been conditionally offered, we reserve the right to require medical verification of your ability to perform these functions before you are allowed to begin working. We also reserve the right to withdraw your job offer if further inquiry reveals that you cannot safely perform the essential functions of that job.
Jobs require the following ability to accomplish:
1. Full dexterity of Hands and the ability to maintain a strong grip or hold objects firmly.
2. Full, normal range of motion of Arms, wrists, back, shoulders and full use or strength of upper extremities.
3. full, normal range of motion of Ankles, knees, feet, legs, to stand, walk, squat, kneel, climb ladders, get into and out of vehicles or equipment, or walk on uneven surfaces.
4. fully able to bend and rotate neck, or to hold it in fixed positions for prolonged periods of time without issue.
5. Ability to frequently bend, twist, or flex your back.
6. Ability to lift or carry objects up to 80# on a repetitive basis.
7. Vision to read, see at a distance, distinguish colors, and perform any duty required.
8. Ability to safely hear, or being exposed to excessive noise, as from compressors and other equipment.
9. That you have impairment which may:
- 1. Affect your equilibrium or ability to maintain your balance?
- 2. Cause you to become unconscious or faint?
- 3.Make it dangerous for you to work at unguarded hazardous heights or around machinery?
- 4. Prohibit you from driving licensed company vehicles on public highways?
- 5. Prohibit you from working alone, at heights, or in confined spaces?
10. Awarded disability (permanent partial disability) for a job or non-job related accident or illness? (The information requested applies only to permanent type of disability.)