Our Roofing Services
Helping you keep a roof over your head.
Residential Roof Installation
Do you notice loose or damaged shingles on your roof? Have you found wet spots on your interior ceilings or walls?
These may be obvious signs that your roof is in need of replacement or repair. When these signs start to show, call Rainguard for a consultation. We know that keeping your belongings safe is important, so we’re here to give an honest, transparent consultation. You want the best options, and we have them.
Commercial Roof Installation
We are here to help you protect your business. Leaks and mold can cause long-lasting and expensive damage to your building. Rainguard Roofing is here for your commercial roofing installs or repairs. Determining the best means of taking care of your damaged or leaking roof problems takes knowledge and expertise. Our licensed and certified roofing contractors are here to give you the best advice. We repair and replace roofs of all types in the Twin Falls, ID area including metal roofing, flat roofing, and asphalt shingles.
Roof Repair & Replacement
Several key areas need to be evaluated when assessing the damage to your roof:
- Whether the damage poses an imminent threat to your home’s interior
- Whether the damage is confined to a specific area of your roof (as in the case of a tree limb strike)
- If the damage is more widespread
- How the age of your roof may affect your decision to repair only a part of the roof
- If the entire roof surface should be replaced