What We Offer
Helping you keep a roof over your head.
Do you notice loose or damaged shingles on your roof? Have you found wet spots on your interior ceilings or walls? These may be obvious signs that your roof is in need of replacement or repair. When these signs start to show, call Rain Guard for a consultation. We know that keeping your belongings safe is important, so we’re here to give an honest, transparent consultation. You want the best options, and we have them.
Determining the best means of taking care of your damaged or leaking roof problems takes knowledge and expertise. You want to keep your home and family safe from the weather. Rain Guard is here to bring you the best possible options to do so. A professional, well-qualified roofing contractor is here to give you the best advice. We repair and replace roofs in the Twin Falls, ID and Elko, NV areas.
Several key areas need to be evaluated when assessing the damage to your roof:
- Whether the damage poses an imminent threat to your home’s interior
- Whether the damage is confined to a specific area of your roof (as in the case of a tree limb strike)
- If the damage is more widespread
- How the age of your roof may affect your decision to repair only a part of the roof
- If the entire roof surface should be replaced
Our Rain Gutter Tune-Up service consists of:
- Re-nailing/screwing loose gutters & downspouts
- Adding gutter hangers & screws where needed
- Resealing all corners, end caps, seams, & outlets
- Replace missing parts, & reconnect disconnected parts
- A full cleaning & flush
Give us a call for a quote to have your gutter system tuned!